Sportsman Touring XP 1000
THE ULTIMATE 2-UP ATV
Experience the great outdoors with the power, capability and comfort of the Sportsman Touring XP 1000 Trail.
SPORTSMAN TOURING XP 1000 TRAIL
- Front Bumper
- Polaris HD 3,500 Lb. Winch
- 27" Tires
- Driver Handguards
- Arched Dual A-Arm Front & Rear Suspension
- High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive
- Standard Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Multi-Select Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 8 Gallon Combined Storage
- RIDE COMMAND+ with Accessory Purchase
- Engine Type
- Prostar 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 2 / 952cc
- 88 HP
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection / 400 CCA
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting
- Drive System Type
- One Touch On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System
- Front Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Sealed High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25" (26 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 27 X 9-14 DURO
- Rear Tyres
- 27 X 11-14 DURO
- 14 in. (35.6 cm) Aluminum
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.25 in (28.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 84.3 x 48.2 x 48.8 in (214 x 123 x 124 cm)
- Payload capacity
- 575 lb (261 kg)
- Person Capacity
- 57 in (144.8 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 911 lbs (413 kg)
- Seat Height
- 35.75 in (90.8 cm)
- Cargo System
- 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Electronic Power Steering
- Multi Select EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features
- 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Synthetic Rope, Front Bumper, Driver Handguards, Mirrors, Painted Plastics, Painted Springs
Feel good all day, on any terrain, thanks to Arched Dual A-arm suspension and other premium features.
Premium comfort and support for your extra rider with handle grips and a backrest.
Attain instant power when the slightest wheel spin is detected, with high-performance close ratio on-demand AWD.
EBS + ADC
Have complete control on steep grades with Standard Engine Braking System with Active Descent Control.
Overcome obstacles without hesitation with 11.25" of ground clearance.
Log extra miles, conquer hard-to-reach trails, and enjoy every minute of the ride with the high performance and reliable comfort built for two.
Vehicle protection from low brush
360 Lb. Rack Capacity
Pack more on
For added driver protection
Discover What You've Been Missing
We loaded this ATV with relentless features for any challenge. It’s the perfect vehicle for you and passengers to discover what lies beyond the next turn of the trail.
Electronic Fuel Injection Engine
High-output 88 HP EFI engine to help you start up and forge ahead in any weather.
Polaris HD 3,500 lb. winch gives you plenty of pulling power to clear trails and rescue stuck vehicles.
Conquer more terrain with 27" DURO tires with 14" aluminum wheels.
An ATV for two needs plenty of storage. We've got you both covered.
Pack More In
8 gallons of integrated storage space so you can bring what you need for any adventure. nto a workaholic by adding additional accessories.
Light the Way
Start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead with steerable pod headlight.